These easy tarts are a nice change of pace from the fussy desserts I kind of adore making (hello, Lemon Biscotti Ice Cream), what with those endless lists of steps and ingredients. In contrast, these guys just need a few basic ingredients and about twenty minutes of your life. Totally worth it.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed into crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup instant tapioca (small pearls)
- 2/3 cup water
- 4-5 cups mixed berries (we used blackberries, raspberries, and chopped strawberries)
Check out more food videos below!
Linked to Wednesday Whatsits, Wonderfully Creative, Wake Up Wednesdays, Whimsy Wednesdays, Worthwhile Wednesdays. Work It Wednesdays, Lovely Ladies, Moonlight and Mason Jars, Marvelous Mondays, The Makers, Share Your Stuff, Time to Sparkle, Tasty Tuesdays