What is your favorite part about spring?
ROASTED POTATO SALAD WITH LEMON MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2-3 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
- spices like dried thyme, garlic, salt and pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 6 eggs, hard boiled (I baked a dozen for 30 minutes at 325 degrees, then put in an ice bath)
- 2 avocados, halved or diced
- lemon wedges for garnish
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (I like super grainy mustard, but feel free to use what you have)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
Looking for more spring delights? Take a gander at my favorite spring recipes below or follow along on Pinterest!
Baked Avocado Rolls with Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce