I teamed up with 14 other bloggers to share amazingly delicious popcorn recipes with you and to bring you an eye-popping popcorn giveaway. We’re using the hashtag #popcornisforbloggers on social media this week. Check out everyone’s blogs to see their popcorn recipes throughout the week:Beth at bethcakes // Amy at Club Narwhal // Abby at The Frosted Vegan // Nick at Macheesmo // Linda at Brunch with Joy // Meghan and Cake ‘n Knife // Erica at The Crumby Cupcake // Molly at Hey There Sunshine // Meredith at Meredith Noelle // Katie at Twin Stripe // Sarah at The Sugar Hit // Erin at The Speckled Palate // LeAndra at Love and Flour // Heather at Sugar Dish Me // Susannah at Feast + WestAlso, a big thanks to Cabot Creamery and Bob’s Red Mill for generously sponsoring our project and giveaway. We’re giving away a big movie night prize pack that’s worth more than $115! See the Rafflecopter below to enter to win this amazing set. The prize pack includes:
- A West Bend Professional On-Demand Hot-Air Popcorn Popper // $80 value
- Two 27-ounce bags Bob’s Red Mill White Popcorn Kernels // $7.38 value
- Two 27-ounce bags Bob’s Red Mill Yellow Popcorn Kernels // $7.78 value
- One 8-ounce jar Cabot Cheddar Cheese Shake // $6.95 value
- And a $15 gift card to Amazon.com!
- Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. Everyone gets a free entry! You can enter multiple times, up to 18 additional entries by following the giveaway sponsors on social media. (If you’ve followed in the past, that counts! Just enter the info as prompted.) All entries will be verified. No purchase is necessary to win.
- The giveaway is open until Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10 a.m. EST. One winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 48 hours. Winners must claim prize within 48 hours of initial contact. The retail value of the prize is $117. Prizes shown in the graphic are the only ones available.
- Open to U.S. residents with a valid shipping address only. Must be 18 years of age as of July 6, 2015.
- 1 batch air popped popcorn (1/4 cup kernels for the air popper, or one bag plain microwave popcorn)
- 5 oz. vanilla almond bark (5 squares) - you can find almond bark by the chocolate chips in the store
- 2 rows Birthday Cake Oreos, smashed
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- pinch or two of kosher salt
- Pop your popcorn your preferred way (I love my air popper, but you can pop ¼ cup of kernels in 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat on your stove. Be sure to use a heavy pot with a lid!). Put popcorn in a very large mixing bowl.Make sure to remove any stray kernels before mixing in the almond bark!
- Melt almond bark in a glass bowl for 1 minute, then for 30 second increments until smooth (usually takes 2 minutes, total).
- Use a rubber spatula to drizzle half of the melted almond bark over the popcorn. Scatter half of the crushed Oreos, half of the sprinkles, and a pinch of salt over the almond bark. Use the spatula to incorporate ingredients together (use a light touch so you don't smash the popcorn).
- Repeat steps with the remaining ingredients.
- Let the almond bark set and use the spatula to break apart popcorn into clumps. Enjoy!
Looking for more sweet treats? Check out my Project Yum Pinterest Board!
Also, some of my favorite Popcorn Recipes: